'Let's run the ball!'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by balto-eaglefan View Post
    Somebody once said that Marty M likes to pass even more than AR. Don't know if that's true or not, but I've gotta wonder if they ever look at that chart and say, "Damn, that's a lot of pass plays...."
    Marty M also likes to take the WIND in overtime

Comment

Originally posted by balto-eaglefan View Post
      Somebody once said that Marty M likes to pass even more than AR. Don't know if that's true or not, but I've gotta wonder if they ever look at that chart and say, "Damn, that's a lot of pass plays...."
      Nope. But they sure do look at their chart and say "hmmm, we don't have enough pass plays..."

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
        Disagrees with who/what?

YPCM: that could have been it. Although I thought he was talking to the sidelines and not a player.
        I definitely like your version of the story better though. It sure would be nice if someone on the field made a bit of a stink about the playcalling. Insubordinate, sure, but it would make me happy, and my happiness is all that really matters.

Comment

Originally posted by YourPalChrisMal View Post
          Insubordinate, sure, but it would make me happy, and my happiness is all that really matters.
          hahaha!

I'd actually be proud of Donnie if my version were true.

Comment

Disagrees with who/what?

YPCM: that could have been it. Although I thought he was talking to the sidelines and not a player.
            ooops, I forgot to click the quote checkbox.

Eskin agrees with you Vin and disagrees with YPCM.

He was ranting at McNabb for being a bitch[paraphrasing] because of it.
            Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Originally posted by 12dickau4pres View Post
              Marty M also likes to take the WIND in overtime
              When they are playing in a dome.
              Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Originally posted by rspurr View Post
                When they are playing in a dome.

That's not true is it? Tell me this isn't based on fact. That Lions game was outdoors? Please?

Comment

Originally posted by leifdawg View Post
                  ooops, I forgot to click the quote checkbox.

Eskin agrees with you Vin and disagrees with YPCM.

He was ranting at McNabb for being a bitch[paraphrasing] because of it.

Oh good.

1) I read the situation correctly
                  2) I don't think McNabb was being a bitch. Therefore I disagree with Eskin philosophically. And that makes me happy because Eskin is a retard.

Comment

Oh good.

2) I don't think McNabb was being a bitch. Therefore I disagree with Eskin philosophically. And that makes me happy because Eskin is a retard.
                    Why the hell do the Eagles let that asshole on the sideline?
                    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

YPCM, I belive you are thinking of a different play.
                      http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                        Why the hell do the Eagles let that asshole on the sideline?
                        He's Andy's personal fluffer.
                        Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Oh good.

This is the perfect scenerio! I like it!

Comment

That's not true is it? Tell me this isn't based on fact. That Lions game was outdoors? Please?
                            Funny line, but it really was played outside, in Champaign, IL while Soldier Field was being reconstructed. But his phrase "We Want the Wind" is immortal now.
                            "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
                            — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
                            - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

I'm not sure why in this entire thread, no one has pointed out that ....

SF is on McNabb's side

Just kidding Vin

I read it like you did ... he was looking at the sidelines and saying "we need to run it". I don't think he would throw a WR under the bus to the sidelines (unless he's been hanging out with Cole - sorry Cole, I still love ya!).

Comment

There's a first for everything!

Comment

Working...
                                X