Monday 8/16 TC REPORT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YourPalChrisMal View Post

I'd rather try to sneak him onto the practice squad at this point if he isn't going to make the team. Another team would have to make him one of their 53 active players to take him from us, which seems unlikely at this point. Possibe though. At least that would allow him to keep practicing with the team. If someone plucks him off our PS, so be it. We knew he was a gamble anyway, not all gambles pay off.

IMO, this option makes the most sense if he's not going to make the team, which seems very possible at this point.

Sad...I was really hoping to see Ingram begin to approach his potential this year.

Comment

By the way, I know we always think about the 7 that make the PS but don't we always steal a couple players from other teams? So really, isn't it 5 spots?

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
        By the way, I know we always think about the 7 that make the PS but don't we always steal a couple players from other teams? So really, isn't it 5 spots?
        The Eagles also like to play a game where they rotate players on and off the practice squad who they know aren't going to get taken by another team, effectively giving them MORE than 7. (Or isn't it actually 8?)

Comment

Dammit, I always forget about Buckley.

Nevermind on Mallett being your backup.

Comment

Working...
          X