No announcement yet.

Eagles Vs Niners SNF in SF in America On Earth GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i was on the ground screaming stop trying to outsmart them andy. just run mccoy offguard it has worked all night. good lord.
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

• Shady is killing it all night and we can't just run for it on 3rd and short or 4th and short?

We are just old fashioned STUPID.
      http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
        who is this Eldra Buckley fella?
        you got the offense pushing the ball up the field and you bring someone off the bench,cold to take a snap and run with the ball. Do I just not get it ?
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

• Why play with plays that have worked when you can out smart them?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rossovich View Post
            Why play with plays that have worked when you can out smart them?
            Exactly. Plus you want the ball in Buckley's hands on 3rd and short. You really want it on the 14th best player on offense's hands.

Comment

• Originally posted by musicman View Post
              you got the offense pushing the ball up the field and you bring someone off the bench,cold to take a snap and run with the ball. Do I just not get it ?
              No, you get it.
              http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• Great play by Tapp there. Well done.

Comment

• Originally posted by musicman View Post
                  Reid is much smarter than you are. He's not gonna get into any of that.

Comment

• Ryan has been very disappointing so far in this playoffs. He and Jimmy better come through soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
                      Ryan has been very disappointing so far in this playoffs. He and Jimmy better come through soon.
                      Did you miss his swinging bunt base hit to Scott Rolen?

Comment

• I'm pretty sure that was supposed to be a hand off to Jackson. McGlynn blew the snap.
                        Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

• I am sick of Reid. It's the same thing year after year. People said D Mac would not get us a super bowl win. Reid won't either. Take the growing pains one more step & get a head coach who is not a Rhodes scholar in football.

Comment

• do you think joe morgan realizes that the entire baseball world that aren't fans of the big red machine think he is a tooooolllll
                            You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

• WE need some runs here. At least 1.

(Am I talking Eagles or Phillies?)

Comment

• Wow, McCoy just totally made the defender miss in the open field. Deceptive moves.

Comment

Working...
                                X