Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow...absolutely great play by Kolb

Comment

• Now Peters is out. What fucking pussies!

Comment

• who just made that throw?
        You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

• OK who kidnapped Kolb and who is this replacement?

Comment

• Now that was sweet. Bot by Kolb and Celek.
            http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• How ya like me now? - Kolb

Phils need to jump all over the starter asap. Their bullpen is good.

Comment

• Celek came to play. How do you call someone Peters when he lacks one
                We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

• kolb looked like a young jeff garcia there.
                  You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

• Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
                    Now Peters is out. What fucking pussies!
                    Peters is the new Jevon Kearse. I said that a few weeks ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by musicman View Post
                      Celek came to play. How do you call someone Peters when he lacks one
                      He might have one. Just not his.

Comment

• Kolb doing his Vick impression. Clearly looks for his roomie...

Comment

• Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
                          kolb looked like a young jeff garcia there.
                          no need to call names, AW.

Comment

• TBS is brutal at showing a random shot and missing the pitch.

Comment

• Originally posted by fly View Post
                              TBS is brutal at showing a random shot and missing the pitch.
                              hah, i noticed that too. Howard with some nice hustle.

Comment

• Whichever defense shows up first wins the game.
                                Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Working...
                                X