No announcement yet.

Eagles vs Falcons GDT 10/17/10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why kick that there. don't give up the field position. right now, the falcons need our help to win the game
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

• Are you kidding me? Now Graham.

Comment

• Did you see the cheap shot on Graham's left leg.

Comment

• i also saw avant cheap shot william moore. that looked like a play i used to make
          You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

• Defense playing its most complete game of teh season so far.
            http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• did you ever notice that morley safer does a great job finding mike wallace open in the end zone a lot....

Comment

• Sick! What a cut.

Comment

• Anthony Fasano has wheels like Desean Jackson.

Comment

• How bout this running game?????
                    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• Run it down their throats!

Comment

• fasono looked like he was on one of those carts at target running that in

Comment

• Dunlap ,Herremans,McGlynn,MJG and Justice and we are NOT getting our asses kicked.Whodathunkit ?
                          We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

• dunlap is not terrible

Comment

• Fucking Andy.

Comment

• Ho LY CRAP! WTF Akers????????????????

Comment

Working...
                                X