No announcement yet.

Eagles vs VaGiants GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bradley, you can't pull friggin Eli down???
    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• this will get overturned. he hit asante's leg.

Comment

• OK, THAT was a fumble. No way that should get overturned....but it will.

Comment

• THat's a fumble.
          http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• get ready. we are about to get screwed here AGAIN. i am telling you. they are going to review it and we are going to get screwed
            You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

• Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Eli do that once before against the Eagles where he only kind of 1/2 slid, and then fumbled?

Comment

• Fuck you Coughlin!

Comment

• They had this call as clear as can be.

Comment

• they lose a timeout here to by the way
                    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

• Wow......no matter what happens....Eli is embarrassing.

Comment

• the refs are going to give the ball back to the giants and if they do ron winter had better get a security team to get them out of the stadium

Comment

• Good point, AW. That's big.

Comment

• The Giants are a good team despite Eli Manning.

Comment

• they are going to give this back to the giants.... i am telling you just watch

Comment

• If Chris didn't see it, it should stand up, cause he wants all things Giants.

Comment

Working...
                                X