No announcement yet.

2011 Pre-Season Game #1: Ravens @ Eagles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice spin move by Landri to get into the backfield. Surprised he was in there on the first drive, but nice move.

Comment

Welcome to the new NFL. Why even kick off?

Comment

Tremendous catch by Avant. Nice. 20 yard gain.

Comment

Nice quick slant to Hall for about 9.

Comment

Great TREMENDOUS catch by Riley Cooper with Vick scrambling. Really awkward landing and tackle, though...He is acting like that didn't hurt, but I bet it did. He's limping. Hopefully he's OK because that was an eff-ing amazing catch. Kind of weak throw from Vick...went really high and wobbled the whole way.

(Oops...wrong thread. haha.)

Comment

Great TREMENDOUS catch by Riley Cooper with Vick scrambling. Really awkward landing and tackle, though...He is acting like that didn't hurt, but I bet it did. He's limping. Hopefully he's OK because that was an eff-ing amazing catch. Kind of weak throw from Vick...went really high and wobbled the whole way.

Comment

I'm told Clay Harbor had a great block on the first pass that went to Avant.

Comment

Ugly fade pass by Vick to Avant. Avant amazingly almost came down with it.

Comment

Oooooh, the fans saw it on the screen and are screaming...Reid throws out the red flag. Looks like Avant actually caught it. Question will be if his feet were still in bounds...Looks really close...That was an awful pass.

Not seeing this get overturned, but it was fun to see the red flag....I guess.

Comment

Avant needs to save some of these circus catches for the regular season.

Comment

Ruling...Avant didn't have control until he was already out of bounds which looks like the the correct call. A better pass and that's easily a TD.

Comment

Celek...TD...barely. Nice accuracy on the pass from Vick...Only about 5 yards away from Celek, but really had to thread it as Celek tightroped the goal line.

Comment

Vick 4-for-6 for 74 yards and a TD. 148.6 passer rating. OK, I'm fine with calling it a night. See if they really play him the whole first quarter.

Comment

Shocker...another touchback.

Comment

Howard Mudd having a long conversation on the sideline with Jason Peters.

Comment

Working...
                                X