we gotta do a better job

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we gotta do a better job

of saying the same thing over and over differently.

can someone tell me what happened to Vaughan Hebron on the postgame?

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
    of saying the same thing over and over differently.

can someone tell me what happened to Vaughan Hebron on the postgame?
    We'll be fine there.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Anything less than acknowledging that Juan was a mistake and correcting that mistake dooms this season.

Comment

Exactly. I was actually upset that we came back and made it interesting, because it means Andy will keep marching in the same direction. We needed a total collapse for cjange.
        http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

But who do you get?

Comment

fisher
            You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Agreed, if you have to beg him to do it. Along with plenty of jingle.

I cant handle continuing to see defenders half running out there, clearly uncertain of where they are supposed to be in Juan's "scheme". It is fugly to watch. These guys are lost, and he lost them.
              http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

You can't pay him more than Reid. And unless you throw him insane money, why would he take a job thats set up for failure?

Comment

We need a new guy with some balls. Whoever it is has to be able to stand up to Banner and the ferret and let him pick his own team. It's going to be tough to rebuild because we just loaded up a bunch of FAs. There is no way that I want Fisher. Castillo/Washburn has been a huge bust with that high school wide nine crap. I wonder how much influence Washburn has on this whole defensive scheme? Columbus Day and our season is shot. Fuck.
                  "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                    We need a new guy with some balls. Whoever it is has to be able to stand up to Banner and the ferret and let him pick his own team. It's going to be tough to rebuild because we just loaded up a bunch of FAs. There is no way that I want Fisher. Castillo/Washburn has been a huge bust with that high school wide nine crap. I wonder how much influence Washburn has on this whole defensive scheme? Columbus Day and our season is shot. Fuck.
                    Do you think the wide-nine is the issue in general? Or moreso that the personnel are not suited to it (LBs, safeties)? IMO the eagles installed too many moving parts in an abbreviated amount of time.

Comment

guys money is not an issue at least related to the cap.

u can b done with asante, ron brown and young. there is like 10 mil right there

their needs are obvious. safety to pair with nate allen, who i think in 2012 will bevery solid. they also need a difference maker at either sam or mike. one stud lb will make the other 2 better

this will b a good job to have for either fisher, cowher, gruden, or possibly even a guy like wisenhunt who could be out in zona. u have an owner willing to spend, a young talented roster, a good fanbase ready for a change.

there r a lot of coaches that would want this job
                      You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

one more thing i will add is we likely will have 3 picks in the top 40 to 45 with the cards second rounder. we could get a few impact players there. again... it is a good job for an established coach

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
                          one more thing i will add is we likely will have 3 picks in the top 40 to 45 with the cards second rounder. we could get a few impact players there. again... it is a good job for an established coach
                          You would think so, but when was the last first round impact player they drafted - I can only come up with the busts at the moment

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH View Post
                            Exactly. I was actually upset that we came back and made it interesting, because it means Andy will keep marching in the same direction. We needed a total collapse for cjange.

My wife could not believe I wasn't upset with the today's loss. Told her that, after today, they can't lose enough games this year to make me happy and I explained why.

"But I thought you liked Andy Reid?" Explained that unless the season is an unmitigated disaster, Lurie will keep Reid and it's finally clear to me that he and most of his staff need to go.

Bottom line: AR has not grown at all as a game coach...he's stagnated.

The team may have talent but too many players are soft, undisciplined and often stupid. That's on Reid as are his head scratching game plans, atrocious clock management, and poor decision making under pressure.

As I told my wife, I don't dislike Andy Reid...I'm just worn out with the same old shit.

Comment

Fisher or Billick may be an option. Don't know if Cowher would consider it or Wandstadt. Bring them in as a consultant or advisor. I do not see Reid admitting to a mistake, but do see them saying we are going to get a some advice or suppport for Juan.

Comment

Working...
                              X