Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Random Thread (when you just don't feel like starting a thread)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F- tards!!!!

No, I have it in green.
    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
      Mcnabb is in pink

Comment

• Maybe some of the negative things said could be true, but questioning his toughness is ridiculous.
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
          Maybe some of the negative things said could be true, but questioning his toughness is ridiculous.
          Haters like to hate 60.

He may have had some goofy traits but being tough wasn't one of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
            Maybe some of the negative things said could be true, but questioning his toughness is ridiculous.

I think it was more of a comment about Fresh's taste in clothes.

Comment

• That's how I was taking it. Hence the "F-tards!"
              http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• But pink highlights your eyes
                We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

• conjunctivitis?

Comment

• One of the funniest video's I've seen in a while. You have to love British humor....

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=2&theater
                    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

• THat's just the kind of thing that got me invited to my first Cigar Club meeting!

Comment

• I was wondering if that was you in drag. My, you are a very ugly woman!! BTW, you're a fairly ugly guy too!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jukin View Post
                          One of the funniest video's I've seen in a while. You have to love British humor....

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=2&theater
                          I love British humor

We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

• I received this list in an email and thought it had some good advice so I thought I'd share it with "youse" guys. I know SportsColumn.com isn't known for our wisdom (at least in my case!) but it's worth reading and taking to heart.

__________________________________________________ _________________

Here are some words of wisdom you might have missed out on:
                            1. Buy high quality tools, so you only have to buy them once.
                            2. Keep a change of clothes at the office.
                            3. Never hit anyone unless they are an immediate threat.
                            4. Every hat should serve a purpose.
                            5. Never take her to the movies on the first date.
                            6. Learn to wet shave.
                            7. Nothing looks more badass than a well-tailored suit.
                            8. Shave with the grain on the first go-around.
                            9. Always look a person in the eye when you talk to them.
                            10. Buy a plunger before you need a plunger.
                            11. Exercise makes you happy. Run, lift, and play sports.
                            12. Brush your teeth before you put on your tie.
                            13. A small amount of your paycheck should go directly to your savings account every month.
                            14. Call Mom and Dad every week.
                            15. Never wear a clip-on tie.
                            16. Give a firm handshake.
                            17. Compliment her shoes.
                            18. Never leave a pint unfinished.
                            19. If you aren’t confident, fake it. It will come around.
                            20. You can tell the size of a man by the size of things that bother him.
                            21. Be conscious of your body language.
                            22. The only reason to ever point a gun at someone is if you intend to shoot them. Period.
                            23. Always stand to shake someone’s hand.
                            24. Never lend anything you can’t afford to lose.
                            25. Ask more than you answer. Everybody likes to talk about themselves.
                            26. Never have sex with anyone that doesn’t want it as much as you.
                            27. Go for women out of your league. You may end up surprised.
                            28. Manliness is not only being able to take care of yourself, but others as well.
                            29. Go with the decision that will make for a good story.
                            30. When you walk, look straight ahead, not at your feet.
                            31. Nice guys don’t finish last, boring guys do.
                            32. Find your passion and figure out how to get paid for it.
                            33. Don’t let the little head do the thinking for the big head.
                            34. No matter their job or status, everyone deserves your respect.
                            35. The most important thing you can learn is personal responsibility. Bad things happen; it’s your job to overcome them.
                            36. The first one to get angry loses.
                            37. A man does what needs to be done without complaining.
                            38. Never stop learning.
                            39. Always go out into public dressed like you’re about to meet the love of your life.
                            40. Don’t change yourself just to make someone happy.
                            41. If you’re the smartest person in the room, you’re in the wrong room.
                            42. Luck favors the prepared.
                            43. Women find confidence sexy as hell.
                            44. Do whatever you want to do, but be the best at it.
                            45. No one is on their deathbed wishing they spent more time at work.

Comment

• going to go on a little rant. My daughter will be giving me a grandson in June. I went with my mother, my wife and my daughter to a Babies R Us today . What a racket this baby business is . An Eagle baseball cap for an infant is 20 bucks, a crib is 2-900 bucks, mattress 50-350, playpens(1-200), dressers(3-800), changing stations(75.00 for 4 boards to hold a 35.00 mattress that goes on top of the dresser), 2 bottles for 25.00 . And anyone wondering why the kids of this era are such fucking wimps, look at the 5.00 mittens they make for babies so they don't scratch themselves. They make a cap so the kid won't get something called Flat head syndrome that runs 15 bucks. They even make little kiddy kennels so you can lock the kid inside and not worry about anything. Unreal shit. Here's a little clue, buy the inexpensive stuff, watch over the kid , spend time with the kid and let the little shit fall down and skin his knees , bump his head and learn some lessons for Christ sake. My daughter made a big deal of those mittens so the kid won't scratch his face. I don't think she liked it when I mumbled " might as well buy the little guy skirts right away ". Oh well, this should be interesting. The wife has already spent a grand on the little guy and he's 3 plus months from birth . I think I'll be going to hunting camp quite a bit .

Oh, by the way his dad is a Browns/Pens/ Pirates fan. FUCK !!!!!!!

Comment

• LOL! My brother and I were raised quite differently, as I a sure most of you all were. My dad wanted MEN, not panty wastes. He also was frugal, and his favorite place to shop was a yard sale.

Today's young men seem to consist primarily of two groups. Sissies, and wanna-be thugs. My pops would have shaken one, and knocked the crap outta the other. Of course, if you do that today they will lock your ass up.

I think a certain amount of "child abuse" is actually a good thing. they USED to call it discipline, LOL!

Comment

Working...
                                X