Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Random Thread (when you just don't feel like starting a thread)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NoDakIggle` View Post
    Fresh--drive down there and throw batteries at her

This is the beeyotch. - http://www.wjrr.com/onair/mel-taylor-19628/

What do you think...Triple A's, or just go for the D cells? I want to "keep it real".
    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• Originally posted by FRESH View Post
      This is the beeyotch. - http://www.wjrr.com/onair/mel-taylor-19628/

What do you think...Triple A's, or just go for the D cells? I want to "keep it real".
      Car batteries
      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

• Originally posted by musicman View Post
        Car batteries

Cool.....perhaps I could pack it in a ball of snow....
        http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Cool.....perhaps I could pack it in a ball of snow....
          Nah. Wouldn't be Philly to throw snowballs at her. Plain, unaltered batteries is the way to go.

"Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

• Originally posted by stocknowledge View Post
            Nah. Wouldn't be Philly to throw snowballs at her. Plain, unaltered batteries is the way to go.

9 volts:
            Pro: Jagged connector on one side does more damage
            Con: harder to find/ more expensive

Comment

• I like the car battery idea. Two guys hold a rubber sheet and a third guy loads the battery sligshot style!
              Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
              Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

• Say it aint so....

Comment

• And you wonder why we boo Santa Claus
                  Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                  Hope is not a strategy
                  RIP

Comment

• Murray has 11 rushing yards this seas9n. Nick Foles has 12.

Comment

• I am stunned that it was less than 1 week between us thinking this team was a serious SB contender and us calling for Chip to be fired. Wow!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jukin View Post
                        I am stunned that it was less than 1 week between us thinking this team was a serious SB contender and us calling for Chip to be fired. Wow!
                        That's crazy. Everyone needs to calm down. Chip needs to adjust, and the players need to execute.

Comment

Say it aint so....

All I know is that my buddy paid $13 for a beer at the Patriots game at the opener.
                          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                            All I know is that my buddy paid $13 for a beer at the Patriots game at the opener.
                            Must have been a specialty beer or a big one (36 oz maybe). 20oz at .38 cents is less than 8 bucks
                            Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                            Hope is not a strategy
                            RIP

Comment

• Never mind Chip Kelly and our struggling team. I object to being labeled a bench warmer just because I have a fat ass.

Comment

• just had to share this

We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Working...
                                X