Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Random Thread (when you just don't feel like starting a thread)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wonder what it smells like?

Never had Alabama poontang.
    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• Sounds like a place in Montréal (the adult Disneyworld) that a guy was telling me about. I've been to Montréal. It's beautiful, clean and every other storefront is a strip club. In this place you put your crank in some machine to finish yourself off. I didn't look to hard to find it!
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

• never new there was a machine. I am fine with the strip clubs, Canada has some good ones, but damn !
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

• Originally posted by musicman View Post

never new there was a machine. I am fine with the strip clubs, Canada has some good ones, but damn !
          Oh please mm don't play koy. If I were a betting man I would wager that you invented the damn thing!!
          Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
          Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

• It's Oct. 4th, 11 full weeks until Christmas and their playing Christmas commercials on TV? I refuse to purchase ANYTHING from any company that airs Christmas ads before Thanksgiving.
            Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
            Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

• If a dog hates when you blow in its face why does it stick its head out a car window?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicholas Gerrs View Post
                If a dog hates when you blow in its face why does it stick its head out a car window?
                If a tree falls in the woods and nobody is there to hear it, DOES DALLAS STILL SUCK?
                "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

• been one of those weeks.........

sums things up
                  We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

• Comment

• that is insane.

Comment

• We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

• Taking It One Game At A Time

Comment

• Originally posted by WhizKid View Post
                            He runs better than Demarco. Sign him!
                            http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• Originally posted by FRESH View Post
                              He runs better than Demarco. Sign him!
                              had to do a double take, but thought that was Eli

Comment

• all the old guys here should appreciate this

Comment

Working...
                                X