Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A thought to brighten your day (for those of you from the Philly.com forum days)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope, never heard of him.
    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

oh yea belmont was on the old board. and off the old board. I believe he still is on the philaphans
      Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
      Hope is not a strategy
      RIP

Comment

I'm pretty sure Tony Franklin offering to fight anyone that wanted to was after the '03 NFCC vs Carolina. That made me laugh out loud, which was amazing considering how fucking upset I was.

Budman was an ass. As was/is Belmont Shore. And what about GMAN from Philaphans? I think he's the biggest clown I've ever interacted on the internet with.

Comment

Efd, I believe all of them you mention are over at philaphans.

Comment

Isn't Belmont Shore "running things" over at Philaphans these days?
            Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Originally posted by leifdawg View Post
              Isn't Belmont Shore "ruining things" over at Philaphans these days?
              Fixed.
              "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

I'm going to go over there and see what's going on........

Comment

Originally posted by chickyoung View Post
                  I'm going to go over there and see what's going on........
                  Bring back the good posters.

Comment

Checking in.

Comment

There ya go! Whazzup, bird?
                      http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Boy and it doesn't take long to realize how good we are over here, I do not miss that kind of BS'ing a bit, check it out if you haven't , you'll see fast what I mean..

Comment

Oh, I've seen. I go over there occasionally to check for news. The bickering is so ridiculous I just want to slap people and tell them to just shut up and go punch each other in the face to save us from their ignorant spewage.

Comment

Wife, family, work...only leaves me time to watch from the bleachers.

Comment

I understand, but it's good to see you here. Hopefully you will find a little time to post once in a while.

I have had a LOT of internet time available to me this year, but that will lessen as I return to work on Teusday.

Comment

How you doin' fellas?

Hardly ever post anywhere any more, but a good old nostalgia thread is always good. I started posting on philly.com forums around when Richie Ashburn died. Wow, that was 14 years ago.

I still read this site's threads when I'm not feeling too depressed about the current team. Thanks for being the remnants of what used to be great civil internet sports discussion.
                                "Luck is the residue of design"
                                -Branch Rickey

Comment

Working...
                                X