OT - Another line from BDawk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT - Another line from BDawk

"We would love to go and blow a team out, but if not, we're going to fight and scratch and claw to pull (out) these so-called ugly victories."
    I like the message, not just to the fans, but also to his teammates: fight for every damn inch. Really hope to see him play in his 19th playoff game next month. Not bad for a 37-year old vet.
    "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
    — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
    - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

I believe Dawk missed that Pats game with an injured neck, didn't he? Hope he's back playing shortly.
    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Yep, he was out. He's back at practice though, I think he's expected to play.
      "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
      — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
      - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

Working...
      X