FF Advice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FF Advice?

Not for our league but I am in a 12 team league and have pick #6. QBs have a lot more value in our league (6 pts per TD pass) so I'm thinking the top 5 picks will be:

Rodgers, Brady, Brees, Foster, Rice (maybe McCoy)

Who would you take at #6?

Remember that QBs have more value.

I'm considering Cam Newton, Stafford or Megatron. If McCoy is there it will be tempting but I don't see him having as big a year as last. We play some pretty good defenses with the AFC North teams.
    Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

I pick 6 in a PPR league. All TD's worth 6. I am leaning towards a QB. I think I would take Stafford. Though I had Newton last season and won the league's overall points championship.

Comment

I took Brady in 1st rd in both my leagues,he stays pretty damn consistant and I like that,plus IMO the Pats are gonna be pretty damn good.
      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Working...
      X