No announcement yet.

EFO CONTEST - Name the next Eagles head coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't want any coach to have complete control. I also don't want Billick; I just think he is as likely a candidate as anyone.
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Comment

"...the Eagles' organization, where general manager Howie Roseman is expected to be in charge of the roster in the post-Reid era."

If true, this is just wonderful news!

This brown nosing little dip shit being the primary evaluator and selector of playing and coaching talent for the Eagles is simply mind boggling. No coach worth his salt will agree to work under this fraud. I would say this virtually gaurantees the trophy case will remain empty for the foreseeable future.

Comment

ESPN reported earlier that Bill O'Brien is on the Eagles short list nfor whatever it's worth
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Honestly I think we're going to get a current assistant (or position coach) that won't challenge Howie.

Comment

It's halftime and after watching e beyond bad play of this team I can't even pretend that Reid comes back now. I'm going with Chip Kelly.
            Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
            Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin View Post
              . I'm going with Chip Kelly.
              It's great that you finally came out, but do you think this is the proper place?
              http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin View Post
                I'm going with Chip Kelly.
                We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

MM...where did you get that pic from. Hopefully not your Iphone
                  You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
                    MM...where did you get that pic from. Hopefully not your Iphone
                    U of Oregon website

Comment

Feels like Chip Kelly is the first choice, but I'll go Darrell Bevell. Unless entries are closed.

Comment

Deadline was last night. Sorry guys.
                        Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Eagles are interviewing Koetter as early as tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by rspurr View Post
                            2 more days to make your selection. Here is what we have so far:

Andy Reid - Jukin, Musicman
                            Chip Kelly - jbird, rossovich, Ike
                            Greg Roman - YPCM, rspurr
                            Jay Gruden - taz, fearthedawk
                            Jon Gruden - Stock
                            Mike McCoy - VetTurf
                            Keith Butler - Big Phiily
                            Bill O'Brien - LT
                            Tony Dungy - Stevemc
                            Norv Turner - WCPhan
                            Ken Wisenhunt - Andrewaters
                            Dirk Koetter - QuitoPhan
                            David Shaw - ThoughtProcess
                            Brian Billick - NoDak
                            Tom Clements - Fly

So far no votes for Todd Bowles, Marty Mo, or Juan Castillo. If you what to change your pick, make your change to this list in RED FONT!!!
                            I hope I didn't miss anyone.
                            No fucking way I picked Norv Turner, I want a defensive guy.

Comment

Originally posted by WCPhan View Post
                              Lurie will be outbid for Kelly and we'll end up getting Norv Turner
                              I took this as your pick.
                              Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Hey rspurr I changed my pick during the game --- are you saying the last game is still too late?
                                Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                                Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Working...
                                X