Mathis had his ankle cleaned out...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mathis had his ankle cleaned out...

Gonna mis 5-6 weeks. I'm sure everyone is aware of that by now. Not a big deal in the grand scheme of things, but he's gonna miss some offseason work, and it's a setback.

Can we please not get tanked by injuries??

Man alive.

If the fireman wants a future here, he better step up.

This is his chance, for sure. ANd with a highly respected OL coach working with him, he might just turn around(Sorry, Howard Mudd just wasn't in the game last year ) Gosh I hope so. Enough busts already!
    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

better now than game 4 of the preseason!

Comment

I always wonder about the timing of some of these procedures but it really won't impact much so hopefully a quick recovery.

Comment

Yeah, you wonder if Mathis was seeing what his job security might be looking like before coming out with this.
          http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

He could have just hurt it. Either in the pre-draft camp, or working out.

Either way, just get healthy and stay that way.

Comment

If he's just getting it cleaned out, that's a great thing to do now, and he probably waited while he got a couple of opinions before proceeding. No biggie.

This isn't a Bynum thing.

Comment

Originally posted by WCPhan View Post
                If he's just getting it cleaned out, that's a great thing to do now, and he probably waited while he got a couple of opinions before proceeding. No biggie.

This isn't a Bynum thing.
                Bynum will go down as even worse of an acquisition than Jeff Ruland. As least Ruland gave a damn.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
                  Bynum will go down as even worse of an acquisition than Jeff Ruland. As least Ruland gave a damn.
                  Wow, something worse than Ruland? That is lets draft Sam Bowie low.

Comment

Poor Sam Bowie.

But yeah, Bynum doesn't care about playing at all. He just wants to sucker a team into giving him a fat contract. Then he'll play a few games and have to go bowling again.

Comment

Wait a minute until you see my next thread. Supposedly he's the 6th best player in the league! (Personally, I'm not close to buying)
                      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
                      X