• Show
Clear All

• Michael Vick Should Be Proud Of Lil' Brother

dumb fucker

Marcus Vick offers bounty on Cooper via Twitter

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Wed, 2013-07-31 18:42
    Your browser does not support iframes.

July 31, 2013, 8:15 pm

Marcus Vick's tweets regarding Riley Cooper have since been deleted. (AP)

An ugly situation just got a lot uglier.

Soon after Eagles wide receiver Riley Cooper apologized for using a racial slur that was caught on videotape at a concert (see story), the brother of one of Cooper’s quarterbacks put a bounty on the receiver’s head.

Marcus Vick, who goes by @MVFive on Twitter, offered $1,000 to the first defender to lay Cooper out.

Here’s the tweet: “Hey I'm putting a bounty on Riley's head. 1k to the first Free Safety or Strong safety that light his [profanity] up! Wake him up please.....”

That was one in a series of tweets the younger Vick sent out Wednesday afternoon following the emergence of a video shot by a cellphone that shows Cooper using a racial slur during a confrontation with an African-American security guard during a Kenny Chesney concert at the Linc.

Marcus Vick also tweeted out: “‪Hahahaha! Peace of [profanity]. Who want to play on a team with guys like that?” and “‪Riley Cooper your a [profanity-profanity] Boy!!! Racist peace of [profanity].”
    Wednesday night, Michael Vick lashed out at his brother for his tweets and said he doesn't agree with them, and they don't represent his feelings at all.
    Asked about the tweets, he sighed, and then said: "To address my brother’s situation and what he’s saying, I don’t think it’s really relevant. You can’t allow yourself to be encumbered in what’s going on. I don’t agree with what my brother is saying.
    "Riley is still my teammate and he just stood in front of us and apologized for what he said. Somewhere deep down you’ve got to find some level of respect for that. To people in the outside world who don’t know how we’re dealing with it, they’re going to forge their own opinions, but my brother has to not show a certain level of ignorance himself.”
    At 8:01 p.m. Wednesday, Marcus Vick tweeted: "My page was hacked!" followed by another tweet: "Lmao!"
    The tweets have since been deleted.
    Cooper apologized for his comments Wednesday and said he had been fined an undisclosed amount by the Eagles.

Marcus Vick, 29, played one game in the NFL for the Dolphins in 2006 and is best known for getting into frequent legal trouble both during his years at Virginia Tech – he was kicked out of school after the 2005 season – and in the years since.

Last November, as his older brother got battered during a 28-13 Eagles loss to the Saints in the Superdome, Marcus Vick blasted the Eagles’ offensive line and said Vick wanted to be traded from Philadelphia: “Please trade my brother. We requesting out of Philly!!!! Please please please.”

He also tweeted: “[Profanity] line [profanity]!!! I never seen a Qb get pressured so fast. This not even an NFL type of O-line. What happen to the hogs the Eagles had last year and year before? Call Winston Justice back n Jamal J.”

Vick said after the game he did not want to be traded by the Eagles and said he planned to talk to his younger brother about his tweets.

“That’s something that I’m really going to have to address once I leave here.”

Tags:

Marcus Vick, Riley Cooper, Eagles, Michael Vick, Reuben Frank
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Marcus Vick is so frigging stupid. And you know mike has to pay him even so.

Comment

Cooper was stupid. This guy s ignorant. Can I say that?

Comment

Originally posted by kyfred View Post
        Cooper was stupid. This guy s ignorant. Can I say that?
        Also add cheap!! 1K? Seriously?

Comment

Originally posted by kyfred View Post
          Cooper was stupid. This guy s ignorant.
          And remarkably stupid.

Seriously, has this guy ever done or said anything to suggest he has the common sense of, say a frog or a not very smart gold fish.

Comment

Gee, I thought for once we might fly under the radar for awhile. We suck, and we're still going to be a marked team. Nice job numb nuts.
            "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

It's OK, this won't stick as far as the team's image. It's Philadelphia, not some place like Tennessee, where the general public might actually believe that the organization is riddled with white supremists. Opponents might want to give Coop some extra sugar on game day, but it won't affect the image of the organization. Heck, we've probably had more black QBs and Head Coaches than any other team in the league. DMac, Peete, Vick, Cunningham, Rhodes.......am I forgetting anyone?
              http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

this guy?

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
                  Also add cheap!! 1K? Seriously?
                  Isn't he unemployed?
                  Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Working...
                  X