Looking Forward To The Starting Oline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking Forward To The Starting Oline

I wanna see them together and how they play together. The sky is the limit IF they can stay healthy.
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Agreed. It's a good unit if they can stay healthy. They're fortunate that Howard Mudd liked offensive lineman that fit perfectly into Kelly's system. They just gotta stay healthy.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglebreath View Post
      They just gotta stay healthy.
      When is the last time this team went through a season without losing a starter on the Oline to IR? I don't want to be unduly pessimistic but I can't remember the last time the starting Oline 'stayed healthy' the whole year.

Comment

It isn't using your green glasses to think this OL can be top of the league. Health is the key as it is with ANY OL. I expect the OL to be the best part of the team this year and the RBs to have a BIIIGGGG year.
        Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
        Hope is not a strategy
        RIP

Comment

Working...
        X