Home Opener VS The Chargers GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home Opener VS The Chargers GDT

I am ready to slice the deer bologna,assorted cheeses and the moose steaks are marinating.

E
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

A....

Comment

G!!
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
          Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

S!!!!!!

Comment

EAGLES

great pic

Comment

I finally got my Madden Special Sunday Ticket offer working on my desk top. Had to use Internet Explorer instead of Firefox.

Comment

Gameday

Posted: September 15th, 2013 | Author: Tommy Lawlor | Filed under: Philadelphia Eagles | 0 Comments

Are you ready? It is gameday, suckas. Finally get to see some Sunday football from the Eagles. No waiting around til Monday night this week.

Here is NFL Network on the SD/PHI game. That segment is all Eagles. All 3 guys picked them to win.
                  No real new news. I watched the Chargers Insider show to see if they had any good info. Nope. Nothing. Even the segment on the Chargers Girls and their swimsuit calendar was boring.
                  Tim McManus compiled some game predictions by various writers. They like the Eagles.
                  All this positivity makes me nervous. It is cool when so many good things are being said about the Eagles, but it does make you nervous. Remember all the praise after the FA moves in August 2011? When Nnamdi signed, the world loved the Eagles. Life felt so good. And then reality hit us upside the head with a 2 x 4. Several times.
                  This feels different since the hype is coming after the game and not just in anticipation.
                  Regardless, it does feel good to feel good about the Eagles. 2011 was weird. 2012 was flat out miserable. The Eagles are supposed to be fun. I don’t care if the team wins the Super Bowl this year. Just entertain me. Make Sundays fun again. I’ll build up unrealistic expectations next year. For now, just give me a reason to smile on Sundays. And if they can win 9 or 10 times in the process, all the better.

Comment

http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/mu...2-c9daeb6abab0

NFL Network breakdown of the O

Comment

Inactives:

Matt Barkley QB
                      Vinny Curry DE
                      Bradley Fletcher CB
                      Emil Igwenagu TE
                      Dennis Kelly T
                      Shaun Prater CB
                      Matt Tobin T

Curry again. Argh, thought he'd get a chance today.

Comment

Wow. Finished an Eagles Chant by noon. That never happened last year.

Lets go out and get em boys!

Comment

I don't know why, but CBS game productions seem awful to me.

Comment

Originally posted by fly View Post
                            I don't know why, but CBS game productions seem awful to me.
                            That's because it is. I hate CBS games.

Comment

we get the ball

Comment

Working...
                              X