Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not to make anyone feel worse about things....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not to make anyone feel worse about things....

...but yesterday's game was a small glimpse into what we can expect on 9/29 against the Broncos. That will be the ugliest game of the year - no doubt about it! Not only will we have Peyton picking apart our secondary, but we will also find out just what thin air does to a team trying to run a fast paced offense.

I really hope Chip has these guys out in Denver as soon as the KC game ends and runs our practices out there. That will allow the players bodies to become acclimated to the thin air and reduce the impact during the game. If the birds don't get a full week out there it's going to take an already ugly game and make it much - MUCH worse!!
    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

I don't understand why Chip doesn't have them in Denver already trying to get acclimated to the thin air. Trying to run a fast paced offense at that altitude is a definate advantage for the Broncos unless the Eagles have time to allow their bodies to adjust. Denver doesn't need any MORE advantages in this game!!
    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

I know it's only been 3 games, but I'm starting to wonder about the genius of Chip.

He's not adjusting well during games - i.e. slowing the game down to control the clock at the end of half/games.

That falls under bad clock management... plus he's lost on challenges. Sounds like the last 14 years of the AR broken record.

You're right Juke.. they should be in Denver by now, but he's knows better than us right???

Comment

Chip claims that football is an anaerobic sport. That's why. LOL!
        http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

if you owned the organization why would you pay extra money to board an entire team and accompanying staff for extra days in denver when you still suck

what is the return on that investment? might as well drive down the street letting hundreds of thousands of dollars blow out the window.

IMO it isn't worth it to spend the money

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH View Post
            Chip claims that football is an anaerobic sport. That's why. LOL!
            One of the dumber things that I've heard him say. If it's so anaerobic, why is he in such a hurry to run his offense? Just a slight contradiction there, ya think!
            "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

The only consolation I take is that my guy, Bradley, isn't doing very well in Jax either. Thought I must admit I don't watch enough jaguars games (who does?) to know whether it's him or the shitty team.

Comment

Working...
              X