Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At least it looks like Floyd is OK!

Chargers WR Floyd will be in neck brace "at least a week", out Week 3

There were optimistic reports coming out of San Diego last night on the health of star wide receiver Malcom Floyd, indicating that he had been released from the hospital, had flown home with the team, and was "fine" following his scary neck injury. It turns out thinks are as rosy as those initial reports. Floyd will be in a neck brace for "at least a week" and could be out " indefinitely" for the Chargers according to Ian Rapoport of NFL.com.

Floyd will undoubtedly seek a second opinion. In the interim look gor Vincent Brown, rookie Keenan Allen, and fantasy star Eddie Royal to operate in San Diego's three-receiver sets. The news on Floyd is still encouraging, considering the fear throughout the stadium when Floyd was carted off during the Chargers' win in Philly.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Pheww now I can sleep tonight.
    Stand for the flag you assholes!

Eagles, Flyers Phillies fan since 1977. GO O'S!!

Comment

That was a legitimately scary injury. I knew as soon as I saw Floyd on the grass he was seriously injured. I was washing my clothes at the time and stepped out for a few minutes to put them in washer during that injury timeout. The medics were still attending to him when I got finished putting the clothes in.

Comment

Working...
      X