Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought we were done with this phrase

Chip Kelly saw ‘correctable mistakes’ in loss to Chiefs

Despite losing two games in a row, Philadelphia Eagles coach Chip Kelly says that many of the mistakes that occurred in their loss to Kansas City are correctable, Bob Grotz of the Delaware County Times reports.

“I think you draw on the positives,” Kelly said. “What did you do well? And then you look at what correctable mistakes occurred in the game. That's what I talked about in the locker room after the game. The people that are going to fix this right now were in the locker room last night. It's our coaching staff and our players.”

Kelly didn't think Michael Vick was as bad as his numbers, which included two interceptions and a lost fumble.

“I thought Mike played OK,” Kelly said. “He has played better. But it's always a combination. It's a team game and it's not always on one guy. We had a couple balls tipped. We've got to get some guys hands down. And then there are times when Mike has to get the ball out quicker.”
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

And then there are times when Mike has to get the ball out quicker.”
    Bingo. Winner, winner, chicken dinner. Whatever phrase you want. But in this offense, with these players, I think he has to do that.
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Comment

Translation: "That friekin Vick had better get his head outta his ass soon or he'll be standing next to me wearing a baseball cap".
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
        Translation: "That friekin Vick had better get his head outta his ass soon or he'll be standing next to me wearing a baseball cap".
        sideways
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Working...
        X