• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buy or Sell?

Did Bill Belichick sabotage the Eagles?

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/...he-Eagles.html

That's a complete load of horse shit!
    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin View Post
      That's a complete load of horse shit!
      LOL! Well, that's what I was going to say by saying "sell".

Comment

After watching this franchise flounder for over 50 years, I think the sabotage is coming from a higher source than Bill Bellechek.
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by eagle60 View Post
          after watching this franchise flounder for over 50 years, i think the sabotage is coming from a higher source than bill bellechek.
          lol!

Comment

How in the world does this get any play at all.
            Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
            Hope is not a strategy
            RIP

Comment

I stopped when he said the read-option would never work (I can't believe I made it that far) ... considering the eagles are 2nd in total offense and ridiculously #1 in rushing attack. If not for some bad turnovers we'd be much higher than 12th in scoring.

No ... Let's forget that our defense is on pace for the worst defense in the history of organized football. It must be the read-option that's killing us.

And crazily, the notion that the read-option can't work in the NFL (despite our offensive stats to the contrary so far) is not the most ludicrous part of that moron's commentary. It's that Belichick is bitter that he gets no credit for the win over the Eagles in the super bowl that he convinced his good friend Chip to take the Eagles so that he would be a miserable failure? Yeah, that's it.

Comment

The only part of that entire rant of lunacy is that Belicheat is enough of a douche bag to willingly talk his "friend" into taking a job that he expects him to fail at. What a wonderful human being Billy B is! I don't doubt that he would do that at all. The rest of that video is worthless.
                Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Working...
                X