Herremans $225K Lighter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Herremans $225K Lighter

Parking Attendant Surreptitiously Skims $225k from Herremans' Account http://msn.foxsports.com/lacesout/pa...delphia-eagle/

A parking lot attendant was hit with fraud charges Wednesday morning after he allegedly stole more than $225,000 from a Philadelphia Eagles player over the course of three years.
    According to Philly.com, 37-year-old Robert Von Ryan of Philadelphia was tasked with watching over players’ cars at the team hotel while they played at Lincoln Financial Field. At some point, according to federal prosecutors, Von Ryan entered the vehicle of Eagles offensive lineman Todd Herremans and stole documents containing Herremans’ bank account information.
    Then, between 2009 and 2012, Von Ryan used the number to transfer $225,034.52 from Herremans’ checking account into his own.

Wow, what an absolute slimeball....I would put him in a damp, dark jail cell, but for the first week I would let Herremans in there each night and let him beat the crap out of the guy.
    Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

Comment

I don't know what's worse. The guy being dumb enough to think that he could leave a paper trail like that and get away with it. Or it took Herremans 3 years to figure it out. I wonder how long it takes him to figure out line calls? That might explain a few things.
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Criminals are very stupid. I don't know about herremans.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
          I don't know what's worse. The guy being dumb enough to think that he could leave a paper trail like that and get away with it. Or it took Herremans 3 years to figure it out. I wonder how long it takes him to figure out line calls? That might explain a few things.
          "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

Might deserve its own thread but I am very glad they drafted T in the first this year. Peters has been okay at best and while Herremans isn't playing T he seems to be showing his age. I wouldn't cut either but I think Johnson will be quality for a few years
            Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
            Hope is not a strategy
            RIP

Comment

Working...
            X