X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chip Kelly gets snarky

Hysterical. Watch the video...
    http://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2...y-mouth-eagles

Looks like Chipper isn't going to be overly tolerant of reporters who insist on posing dumb questions.

There were lots of things I didn't like about Parcells but I did appreciate the sarcasm he used to dress down dumb questioners. I don't expect Kelly to be as cruel as Bill...but I wouldn't mind if he occasionally. You can say lots of snarky things with a smile on your face as opposed to a frown.

Comment

Awesomeness, LOL!
      http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Maybe Chip should put that reporter on double secret probation if he knows so much!
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

I'll be honest; I don't know how they stand at the podium each time and don't call out the reporters for being dumb ****s. They ask the same thing time and time again. They ask things that no coach is ever going to answer. They ask things that a coach would never consider because they don't have time. They are too busy coaching.
          Dreaming something new to write each day has to be brutal but the questions you hear in some of the press conf is amazing
          Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
          Hope is not a strategy
          RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle` View Post
            I'll be honest; I don't know how they stand at the podium each time and don't call out the reporters for being dumb ****s. They ask the same thing time and time again. They ask things that no coach is ever going to answer. They ask things that a coach would never consider because they don't have time. They are too busy coaching.
            Dreaming something new to write each day has to be brutal but the questions you hear in some of the press conf is amazing
            Yup, and many of us acknowledge that ---- and yet some FOR years beat on AR cause he never gave the "media" anything.

He knew and Chip is learning.

Comment

Working...
            X