Bear weather tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bear weather tonight

9 degrees with 18 mph winds in Chicago tonight.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Oh no that sucks 60!!! Those temps are likely to cause Jer-uh's face to fall off and with the camera time that s-o-b gets it could scar the rest of us for life!! The good news is that Romo won't be used to that cold and probably will have trouble holding the ball. The Bears should roll all over them.
    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Actually, it probably isn't Bears weather because their run defense is so terrible.

I think the Cowboys beat the Bears, but I hope I'm wrong. The Eagles gave the Bears a gift yesterday by beating Detroit, so it's time Chicago returned the favor.

Comment

Forte runs all over the Pukes and it opens up playaction to Marshall. Bears win big and the Homo Dec slide continues
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by CHIP72 View Post
          Actually, it probably isn't Bears weather because their run defense is so terrible.

I think the Cowboys beat the Bears, but I hope I'm wrong. The Eagles gave the Bears a gift yesterday by beating Detroit, so it's time Chicago returned the favor.
          It looks that way Chip, but I've seen the Bears too many times in night games and do things they are incapable of to count them out. I think they get it done tonight!
          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Even if girls lose we still have to beat them. 2 losses by cowboys mean we could lose to them go 10-6 and win division.
            You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
              Even if girls lose we still have to beat them. 2 losses by cowboys mean we could lose to them go 10-6 and win division.
              running the table man,let's just stop any talk of losing
              We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

But, wouldn't Jerruh's face freeze in that temperat...oh, wait. It's already frozen?

Comment

Da Bears!
                  "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
                    running the table man,let's just stop any talk of losing
                    Many of the turds on the Cowboys Zone fan forum are predicting the Girls to do exactly that. These guys have apparently been encased in a time capsule for the past 15 years.

The level of dissing of the Eagles, after yesterday's impressive comeback win, was somewhat surprising even given the delusional sense of entitlement of many Dallas fans.

I hate Jerry, the team and the Dallas fans even more than the Yankees. That's going some!

I'm hoping for a serious cold weather related injury to Dez Bryant. After all, his mother was a crack whore! What's the connection? None whatsoever! I just enjoy saying mean things the man-child with freakish skills and a 2 cent head.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
                        Forte runs all over the Pukes and it opens up playaction to Marshall. Bears win big and the Homo Dec slide continues
                        nailed that one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X