Defineing Chip-you gotta love it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Defineing Chip-you gotta love it!

"Very simply. We're from Philadelphia and we fight. That's it. If there's a game on, we're playing, end of story. All this stuff with backing in, not worry about things. I have no idea. So many different scenarios, could have been a tie. What if there's a tie when we go play Dallas next week and we gave a game away last week. If we are going to lineup and kickoff, and you tell us what time to show up and we will be there."

I've got the feeling it's going to catch on!
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

If this guy is for real we could win a lot of games with this kind of attitude.
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

That is swagger that is contagious to the team. That is the kind of stuff you get from a first year guy trying to establish the program. And that is the kind of stuff that is very hard to keep going after very many years. I hope he is able to do that.
      Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
      Hope is not a strategy
      RIP

Comment

That is the kind of stuff that endeared Buddy to Eagle fans forever.
        http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH View Post
          Exactly!
          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH View Post
            Named my beagle Buddy Ryan and my FF teams are usually Buddy Ryan.
            We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle` View Post
              That is swagger that is contagious to the team. That is the kind of stuff you get from a first year guy trying to establish the program. And that is the kind of stuff that is very hard to keep going after very many years. I hope he is able to do that.
              JMO, but to maintain, you need to be sure the roster doesn't get old. You need a good portion of youth mixed in with run through a wall for you dedicated vets.
              We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
                JMO, but to maintain, you need to be sure the roster doesn't get old. You need a good portion of youth mixed in with run through a wall for you dedicated vets.
                Agree, the difficulty is some fans tend to fall in love with some players and don't take kindly to getting rid of them or seeing them take a pay cut. See Trotter, Douglas, Dawkins, McNabb, et al. Not saying those were good moves or bad moves just that some moves became polarizing for Andy & Co.
                Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                Hope is not a strategy
                RIP

Comment

I was thinking of Buddy when I heard the quote. I love it. Chip is growing on me.
                  Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle` View Post

A couple of rings will help maintain that swagger. Let's hope he gets the hardware to go with the attitude.
                    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Love it! Love it! Love it!!!
                      "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

Working...
                      X