Aaron Donald

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aaron Donald

Do the Eagles overlook the lack of size if he's on the board when it's their turn to pick ?

Dude is so quick, it's hard to imagine if he translates to a stud in the NFL at 285, but man he can motor.
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

He's so friggin short, and short armed, tho. I like QBs to have to struggle to throw over the DT.
    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

did I hear correctly, that Donald ran a 4.68 ?
      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

DT is not a track meet.
        http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

I have been touting Donald for months. If they measured hearts, Donald would be the #1 pick. Best football player in the draft.
          "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

Maybe so stock, but where do u play him? Something tells me he is gonna be a cowgirl though. Good value when they pick and fills a need.
            You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

One hell of a ballplayer.
              "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Mayock: Donald just as impressive as Clowney =>> http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...ney-at-combine
                "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

Kid can play, however dominating in NFL at tackle at 285lbs is tough. I actually think you bring the kid in, slim him down a little and put him at middle linebacker he seems to have the athleticism to play there. Kind of like Levon Kirkland (of his younger years not Eagles years)
                  Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

JMO, but if the kid has any chance it has to be at his position. MLB is a totally instinctive position. IMO you just don't make someone a MLB unless he has experience at another LB spot.

Comment

Donald also had 35 reps - an indication that he is freakishly strong and fast!

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
                        JMO, but if the kid has any chance it has to be at his position. MLB is a totally instinctive position. IMO you just don't make someone a MLB unless he has experience at another LB spot.
                        Totally agree!
                        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
                        X