Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro Day Tidbit-Wash. St. Prospect Bucannon To Work Out For Eagles

http://www.nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/2...or_eagles.html

I saw Washington State a few times this year and the announcers were always touting him. I never remember him doing much as their defense was horrid.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

The write-up in the article didn't seem overwhelmingly encouraging either. Perhaps the visit is just due diligence.

Comment

You have to kick the tires on just about all of them because you never know what will happen on draft day. For instance, what if Clowney tests positive for pot 2 days before draft and slides... U just never know. So be prepared.
        You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
          You have to kick the tires on just about all of them because you never know what will happen on draft day. For instance, what if Clowney tests positive for pot 2 days before draft and slides... U just never know. So be prepared.
          I know a guy.........if something needs to happen, just saying, I'm willing to do my part to help him slip to #22
          We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Working...
          X