Question for the draft fanatics....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for the draft fanatics....

What's a good (and free) site for reading up on the players and the rankings? I was using ScoutsNotebook but they have all but disappeared this year.
    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

www.draftcountdown.com

www.fftoolbox.com

these are 2 I have used in the past, but haven't checked them out much this year
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Thanks mm. Now let's get to the important stuff - what site do you use to rank those babes you post on the cheerleader thread?

Comment

I use spank-o-meter, my own home version. I try to select babes that take me to a full 2 1/2 " Just kidding haha
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

2-1/2"? Bragger!

Comment

Honestly

Cbssports

And

Nfl.com

Do great jobs now
            You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

I kind of like this site

http://walterfootball.com/draft2014.php

Comment

I really like this site and have been using it for years. http://www.draftcountdown.com/
                Stand for the flag you assholes!

Eagles, Flyers Phillies fan since 1977. GO O'S!!

Comment

drafttek.com does mocks

nfl.com has good info on its Path to the Draft link. Its blog (blogs.nfl.com) has info on Pro days and who the coaches are eyeing at the pro days

Comment

Originally posted by ThoughtProcess View Post
                    drafttek.com does mocks

nfl.com has good info on its Path to the Draft link. Its blog (blogs.nfl.com) has info on Pro days and who the coaches are eyeing at the pro days
                    drafttek's mocks are pretty cool to check out. good site
                    Stand for the flag you assholes!

Eagles, Flyers Phillies fan since 1977. GO O'S!!

Comment

If you go to footballsfuture.com it will put you on other mock draft links (Walters, drafttek, etc.) I check it out on a regular basis. Enjoy!
                      Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

With the draft a few weeks away I thought I'd sticky this thread in case anyone wanted to check out the various rankings and commentary about the prospects. if no one objects I'll leave it as a sticky until the completion of the draft.

Comment

Working...
                        X