Rice - not the eating kind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rice - not the eating kind

I understand Sydney Rice is available and now working out.

Any interest?

good WR, can't stay on the field
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

not so much
      Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
      Hope is not a strategy
      RIP

Comment

only if he is still there on May 12th and we don't get any WR's in the draft

anyone pulling the trigger before then is foolish

Comment

I am with Dawk on the date, but if we are looking for a WR with injury isues, I like Miles Austin better in this system.

Comment

We already have A Benn who can't stay on the field. I'd hate to fall in love with another one.
            "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

No to Rice and especially Miles Austin. Neither of those guys can stay healthy for longer than a week. Austin has chronic hamstring issues that pretty much de-railed his career. He's toast.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglebreath View Post
                No to Rice and especially Miles Austin. Neither of those guys can stay healthy for longer than a week. Austin has chronic hamstring issues that pretty much de-railed his career. He's toast.
                and a 'puke
                We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Working...
                X