FA RB Henry Josey , Someone To Cheer For

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FA RB Henry Josey , Someone To Cheer For

This guy has my respect and I hope he finds himself on the roster opening day.

We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

living in k.c. let me tell you. i saw him blow his knee out live on TV and it was gruesome. sports radio here the next week was sure he was done for good.

as a KU fan I HATE Misery (Mizzou) but I can now cheer for this kid.

In a related story, did you guys see Josh Huff's mom is a crackhead and tried to kill him when he was 18. No joke.
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

I did not know that about this kid. Saw the story on Huff. Hit him in the head with a 2x4. Makes me pull for both of them a little more.

Comment

"There are eight million stories in the naked city. This has been one of them."

See, it's crap like this that makes us get attached to PLAYERS, and not simply teams. People say "you root for the uni!". Yeah, but there is more. A lot more.

Josey has a story, Huff has a story, ....heck, TO and Desean had stories too. This league is not filled with silver spoon kids.....and I think that is part of it's draw. If every player were, say....Matt Barkley...would we care as much?
        http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Working...
        X