It's funny listening about the Jets QBs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's funny listening about the Jets QBs

The same stuff we heard for the Vick years here. Who should start, Mike or Gino? What difference does it make? Mike can't stay healthy for a month anyway.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

I was willing to give Vick the benefit of the doubt, due to the fact that the offensive line was a mess, and Marty M's horseshit offense, but after watching him and Foles last year, one thing was apparent. Vick lacks situational awarenss. It's the root of all his shortcomings as a QB.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglebreath View Post
      I was willing to give Vick the benefit of the doubt, due to the fact that the offensive line was a mess, and Marty M's horseshit offense, but after watching him and Foles last year, one thing was apparent. Vick lacks situational awarenss. It's the root of all his shortcomings as a QB.
      It's like your backyard games when you were 10-"you go long".
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

damn I said that years ago and I was "wrong." I swear he was drawing the plays up in the huddle.
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Working...
        X