X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maclin reports great

Jeremy Maclin 'doing fantastic' at Eagles OTAs

Submitted by Dana Draper on May 29, 2014 - 3:44pm

Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver Jeremy Maclin missed all of last season with a torn ACL that he sustained during training camp and the long road back of rehabilitation to get back on the field has been full-go this week.

Without any limitations at practice, and no lingering signs as a result of the injury led coach Chip Kelly to say “Mac’s doing fantastic,” via Eagles.com.

“As far as speed and everything, I’m back,” Maclin said, via CBSLocal.com.

“Now everything is just getting all your strength back, which I’m pretty close to as far as doing as much weight that I could before the injury on my legs and everything. Like I said, I’ve been cleared to do everything. I’m just happy who I am right now and I’m just going to continue to get myself better.”
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

I wish it was Sept. I can't wait to see how this season plays out.
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Get it together, Mac. We need you this season!
      http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Working...
      X