John Harbaugh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Harbaugh

I used to like this guy. I said he would make a great head coach back in the early 2000s as I would listen to his press conferences all the time.

I'm 99% sure that he was lying through his teeth yesterday and even if there's a 1% chance that he did not see the video, he knew exactly what happened in that elevator anyway.
    He's no different than his idiot brother. He's just more polished.
    Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

The pressure to succeed is great , and causes poor judgement in decent men.
    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

I guess that he just followed the company line. That was pretty well said Fresh.
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Really - Harbaugh shouldn't be out there talking about this. It's an organization thing and the GM or Owner should be addressing the situation rather than putting Harbaugh in a make-shift PC.

Comment

yeah i get the feeling that harbaugh was told to do stuff and he did it. Hard to completely kill the guy when you know he's like low man in the executive board room.
          Last edited by sfphillyfan; 09-09-2014, 01:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
            yeah i get the feeling that harbaugh was told to do stuff and he did it. Hard to completely kill the guy when you know he's like low man in the executive board room.
            Of course he was told what to do. Does that make it any less excusable? If he knew what happened in that elevator he should have convinced Ozzie that Rice had to go.
            Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

I'm waiting for someone with an ounce of integrity to finally step forward and say, figuratively, 'Enough is enough! Everyone involved in this sordid matter bears some responsibility in fucking things up royally from the word go until now!"

And I really don't want to hear from the willing punching bag wife how the media and 'persons with unwanted opinions' have ruined you and Ray's lives. You stupid enabling bitch! You bear no responsibility for being punched,contrary to what Ray and the Ravens pressured you to claim in your press conference. But you can take a whole lot credit for the wrist slap Whore Lizard Goodell gave your coward husband, which in turn has contributed to the present furor.

If you hadn't been such a greedy enabling bitch. you slug husband might have served a little time and/or been suspended for an appropriate # of games. Had that happened, the reaction to the video would nave been much less intense and Whore Lizard Goodell and the Ravens would not have felt compelled to suspend indefinitely/release your coward husband in order to cover their pathetic asses.

You made your bed. Sleep in it!

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
                I'm waiting for someone with an ounce of integrity to finally step forward and say, figuratively, 'Enough is enough! Everyone involved in this sordid matter bears some responsibility in fucking things up royally from the word go until now!"
                Originally posted by tinopuno View Post

And I really don't want to hear from the willing punching bag wife how the media and 'persons with unwanted opinions' have ruined you and Ray's lives. You stupid enabling bitch! You bear no responsibility for being punched,contrary to what Ray and the Ravens pressured you to claim in your press conference. But you can take a whole lot credit for the wrist slap Whore Lizard Goodell gave your coward husband, which in turn has contributed to the present furor.

If you hadn't been such a greedy enabling bitch. you slug husband might have served a little time and/or been suspended for an appropriate # of games. Had that happened, the reaction to the video would nave been much less intense and Whore Lizard Goodell and the Ravens would not have felt compelled to suspend indefinitely/release your coward husband in order to cover their pathetic asses.

You made your bed. Sleep in it!
                Yeah, and I'm waiting for world peace.
                "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
                X