No announcement yet.

OT: Oops! Someone is in BIG trouble!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: Oops! Someone is in BIG trouble!!!

Of course this could only happen in Florida! Some how I just know that Fresh is involved. I honestly can't imagine how this could happen. How do you build a house on the wrong lot? And now what do you do? Any lawyers on the board? If I owned the lot and someone comes and builds a house don't I get to keep it? They're saying they will move it, but I have to think that the rightful property owner would have legal right to keep something that is placed on his property? What a mess!

http://www.mynews13.com/content/news...me_built_.html
    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

I have found the surveyors work van

We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

We were talking about that at my work today. Why cant something like that happen to me???????? Hit the lottery!!!
      http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

I had a buddy who rented out his old house after he got married. Somebody knocked on his door and told him they put a new roof on his old house by mistake and wondered if he would pay for half of it. He said thanks for the roof and slammed the door. Of course the same buddy also hit MassCash for $100K and any raffle I've ever been entered in with him. One day at a stag they just announced his name instead of pulling his number for laughs, and proceeded to pull his number anyway! Some guys just step in it.
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
        X