No announcement yet.

Gore Now Going Indy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hear u 60. Kid underachieved in college for sure but he is big, and fast, plus he is a one cut runner. Skillset very similar to Terrell Davis.

I think Yeldon will be a better pro than college player actually and is a good scheme for.

However if we don't take him that's a huge red flag for kid because Ed M should know more than anyone the kids upside.
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Yeldon has all the skills, but fumbled way too much and was always platooning. If he is a stud, why would he share that much time.

Comment

Originally posted by kyfred View Post
        Yeldon has all the skills, but fumbled way too much and was always platooning. If he is a stud, why would he share that much time.
        Just say NO!!
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Sounds like Gore, Andre Johnson, & Trent Green are all headed to Indy. The reasoning makes sense: They all know who the QB will be, Andrew Luck.
          In Philly, Chip could not answer that question. Is it Foles, Sanchez, or Mariotta?
          Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

Originally posted by j-bird View Post
            Sounds like Gore, Andre Johnson, & Trent Green are all headed to Indy. The reasoning makes sense: They all know who the QB will be, Andrew Luck.
            In Philly, Chip could not answer that question. Is it Foles, Sanchez, or Mariotta?
            A little strange that Indy would fire old Reggie Wayne and bring in Andre Johnson isn't it?

Comment

And it looks like Cole is headed there too!!

Indianapolis Colts to sign Trent Cole

The Indianapolis Colts will sign outside linebacker Trent Cole, Ian Rapoport of NFL Network reports via Kevin Patra of NFL.com.

Grigson was with the Eagles organization when Cole was drafted in the fifth round in 2005.

Cole was cut by Philadelphia last week after sides couldn't come to an agreement on a reduced salary.

Comment

Seems like Indy is loading up.
                http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH View Post
                  Seems like Indy is loading up.
                  Yeah, with Eagles!!

Comment

I heard that Andre Johnson was meeting with the Colts, along with his old college chum, Frank Gore. It's not just Eagles, it's people we(I guess) wanted to be Eagles.
                    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH View Post
                      I heard that Andre Johnson was meeting with the Colts, along with his old college chum, Frank Gore. It's not just Eagles, it's people we(I guess) wanted to be Eagles.
                      The ol Chip Wagon has thrown an axle!!

Comment

Sounds like Indy's making a play to take NE THIS year!
                        Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

Indy is def loading up on aging but talented vets

will be interesting to see if it works

Comment

Working...
                          X