X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who else wants 4-12?

Count me in.
    Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Fine. But more importantly, I want The Chipper gone.
    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

What I want I don't think the owner will do. Jetison this guy back to college and get a real coach in here. The record at this point is secondary. The players have quit on dipshit so most likely they will be 4-12 or with our luck something like win the last game so instead of picking say 4th they pick 9th.
      Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Originally posted by taz View Post
        What I want I don't think the owner will do. Jetison this guy back to college and get a real coach in here. The record at this point is secondary. The players have quit on dipshit so most likely they will be 4-12 or with our luck something like win the last game so instead of picking say 4th they pick 9th.
        I wouldn't be so sure. Don't forget that Luri loves the ferret. He overpaid him just to stick around this year and you know he's probably chirping in Jeff's ear as we speak.
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Please just clean house. I hate this organization.

Comment

This is about to become the second offseason where Chip again completely changes the offenses pieces.

And, he has to resign three or four defensive players.

I think Lurie gives him one more year unless Kelly bolts because the USC job pays the same as a pro gig.

Comment

I hope he takes the USC job.

Comment

I really don't see how Lurie keeps him if this continues.
                Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

He blew up a team that won 10 games. Who else does such a thing?

Comment

4-12 will make the Rams extremely happy
                    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

count me in as always wanting to win. so I would prefer 10-6

if you can draft, you can get players at any slot. I'm not a fan of losing for draft picks. It hardly ever works. If anything, it allows the feeling in the lockeroom that losing is OK

regardless....this team reeks of 6-10 anyway. so wake me up when the off-season starts

it's been a while since there have been 2 years in a row in which the Eagles and Flyers are both hopeless. Guess I will get to know the family again LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X