No announcement yet.

Dear Howie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AW: That is who I am thinking as well. Move Johnson over, Peters to guard and start him on the Right side day one.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
      That 8th pick will likely be Ronnie Stanley who even after he blows his knee out I n the first day of training camp will be a wonderful LT/RT after a year on IR.

Because the Eagles...
      AW, why don't you put the whammy on Howie getting DUI'd or something and leave the players alone!
      Last edited by Eagle60; 03-09-2016, 03:04 PM.
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

To Me this said something about Conklin either wasn't there so they move up for Stanley. Or they think Conklin would be gone by 13.
        You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Its Stanley, Myles Jack or Elliot IMHO

Comment

Man, with the moves Howie has made, our recovery might be a little shorter than I expected. We actually have some things to build on soon, instead of being in cap hell for years.

Just 2 weeks ago I was complete in the dumps regarding this team.

0-----5-----10
            ^^

here is where I am now thanks to Howie
            0-----5-----10
            ^^^^

After the failed Chip experiment, I have a feeling that Howie will be GM as long as Lurie is owner, unless this team completely tanks for several years.

Comment

Byron Maxwell Last Year 6 years 63 million.
              Rodney McLeod This Year 5 years 37 million.

Thanks much more like it.

Comment

Working...
              X