No announcement yet.

On My Way From the Cabin , Beat Those Fuck Sticks GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We knew they were going to score. You hope we answer. And the defense gets some reads and keys established after that last drive.
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

not very successful on that drive
      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Agholor. You gotta know where the damn first down marker is.

Comment

Dez is a beast and the x factor. He will soften this defense up by himself.
          You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

haven't even gone to Beasley yet
            We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
              WTF is a Lucky Whitehead ? One you can't squeeze ?

Before the Dallas PR department changed it, his name was actually 'Lucky Dickhead'.

Comment

I hope Schwartz doesn't ease p on the heat. Keep coming after them.
                http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Schwartz is getting abused right now.
                  Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

If Dak makes passes like that dump to 21 we are screwed.

Comment

Ok even though its against the pukes that was a bullshit flag.
                      Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                      Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Here come the flags

Comment

So was that one!
                          Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                          Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Wow that was a flag

Comment

Graham got that one, but they are gonna beat him outside at some point

Comment

run up the middle, this sweep shit won't cut it

Comment

Working...
                                X