Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A.P. Coming to Eagles

Just found on comcast
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

April Fools !
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

I see the LaBatts is kicking in. My wife hit me with "I called Audrey this morning (our breeder for Moxie) and told her I wanted the red Doxie puppy" and I went nutszo on her because I'm not housebreaking another one. Then she hit me with "April fools". She got me.
      Last edited by Eagle60; 04-02-2017, 02:46 PM.
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Been kicking in since about noon. It's a cold nasty 2 days at the cabin.

Comment

April Fool's aside I won't be surprised that the birds pick up someone like him if they don't find someone in draft. Most of these cats like A P or Kapernick will probably have to wait for some team that doesn't get what they want in the draft and then sign.
          Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
          Hope is not a strategy
          RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
            April Fool's aside I won't be surprised that the birds pick up someone like him if they don't find someone in draft. Most of these cats like A P or Kapernick will probably have to wait for some team that doesn't get what they want in the draft and then sign.
            If that's the case why didn't they wait awhile to cut Banner? I didn't get that move.
            "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
            X