Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beau Allen

Is cleared to return. Gonna be some tough decisions in 2 weeks
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Originally posted by musicman View Post
    Is cleared to return. Gonna be some tough decisions in 2 weeks
    The tough decisions are not as complicated as you think MM. I just mentioned that in another post. Keeping Allen is a no brainer unless you want to PUP him for 6 weeks to get him in shape. Wasn't it some kind of upper body injury? Maybe he needs to hit the weight room for awhile until he's ready. JMO, but unless he's 100% he's not going to do you a whole lot of good.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

tore a bicep ?
      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

I am glad Allen is back. Other than Cox and Jernigan, the rest of the DT's scare me a bit right now. Maybe Hamilton, Vaeao, Wright or Qualls might turn into good players. I have just not seen enough of them to make me think they could be starters if (when) we have injuries.

Comment

Originally posted by Pliny View Post
          I am glad Allen is back. Other than Cox and Jernigan, the rest of the DT's scare me a bit right now. Maybe Hamilton, Vaeao, Wright or Qualls might turn into good players. I have just not seen enough of them to make me think they could be starters if (when) we have injuries.
          I definitely agree pliny, but Allen was so much improved last year over his previous year I just hope that he's 100% and I don't see how that he could be seeing as though they thought that he was going to be gone for the year. I would think that he lost a ton of strength.
          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
          X