Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by leifdawg
    Originally posted by Jukin
    What about the Cowpukes -2.5 at Jax? That game is a blow out by any standard!! Jacksonville flat out sucks and Dallas' D should keep them to under 10 at the most. Is there anyway the Cowboys DON'T score 13 in that game? Uhm, no!!!
    Don't let Young see you say that.
    That guy is delusional.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan
      I got them at 27-1 to win the SB and at +375 to win the NFC. I love the +375 bet.
      Vin are you talking about the conference or the division? +$375 for the conference isn't too good but for the division it's excellent.
      Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
      Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin
        Originally posted by sfphillyfan
        I got them at 27-1 to win the SB and at +375 to win the NFC. I love the +375 bet.
        Vin are you talking about the conference or the division? +$375 for the conference isn't too good but for the division it's excellent.
        +375 for the NFC EAST!!

I know.. great odds.

Comment

Yeah that's excellent odds man!! That's a lot different than +$375 to win the NFC (which is what you're first post said.) I wish I made it out to Vegas this year. I'd be laying some serious money on the birds (and my wife would likely kill me for doing it!!!)
          Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
          Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglebreath
            I'm leaning heavily towards taking the Birds in my survival pool. It's either them, or NE.

I'll probably take the Birds. If they lose...blow opening day as well as my survival pool, it won't matter anyways, because I am going to ritualistically stab myself in the forehead with an ice pick.
            That is my feeling too. They are my week 1 survivor pick. It's their easiest game. If they lose to Houston with Lundy at rb, the rest of the season will be painful to watch.

Comment

Working...
            X