• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kiss my ass Lombardi

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/...nquirer-mclane
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

not yet sold on Pederson as a playcaller

but the players love him and there is no doubt he is good with QBs. He brings alot of good as a coach. Including other coaches enjoying working with him

and yeah, that story looked bogus. Schwartz is a great D coordinator, but head coach is just not his thing

Comment

It was a made up story.
      Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Originally posted by rspurr View Post
        It was a made up story.
        I think the offensive players don't like being reprimanded by him and might have said things because Schwartz isn't their coach. Then Lombardi uses that to embellish his story about how Schwartz is acting like the HC when all that he is doing is having Doug's back by enforcing Doug's rules. Lombardi is pretty much of a joke anyway. I can see where Doug isn't the HC type but there are more than one way to skin a cat. He'll be judged just like any other coach. Win and you're the shit, lose and you're canned. It's really pretty simple.
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

From NJ.com

"He walks around the building like he thinks he's the head coach," one player said.

After admitting that he had not read the original report, Schwartz gave an example of how he has tried to enforce Pederson's policies on and off the field.

"This just happened about a half hour ago," Schwartz said. "Coach Pederson has a rule in the cafeteria that you can't wear tank tops or no sleeves. He wasn't in the cafeteria when I was. There was an offensive player that had no sleeves on, so I tapped him and said, 'You've got to get out. You've got to get sleeves on.'

"I know that when I was head coach, I wanted people around the building that were enforcing my rules. I did that for him. I respect that position. I'm going to execute the job the way that he outlined it for me. I think anything else, we can't really worry about."

It is no secret that Schwartz has a type-A personality his players reflect his swagger, but he says those personality traits aren't an indication of a potential mutiny.

"I just know the way that Doug outlined the job for me," Schwartz said. "It had nothing to do with having my personality. He embraced that. Look, I can be brash. Check. I can be in your face. Check. It's the only way I know to coach defense. As long as coach Pederson is fine with it, I'm going to continue that. He is."

Comment

Media media media media................ Been saying it for years. Nothing to write about..... Just stir the pot and make something from noting or thin air.

Comment

"He walks around the building like he thinks he's the head coach,"

Its called swagger. That is EXACTLY what I would want from my DC. Talk about reading things the wrong way.

Comment

What did Schwartz say; don't read between ......
                Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                Hope is not a strategy
                RIP

Comment

He needs to troll for readers for his Ringer website somewhere else.

Comment

Working...
                  X