No announcement yet.

Birds at the Landfill GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

P.ass defense is good for absolute shit so far!

Comment

Is Mills stoned ?
      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

How many games have we played on the fake turf this year?

Comment

Eli plays like Unitas against us always.
          You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

the RT sure seems to be getting a jump start
            We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

That’s 2 calls in one drive
              You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Hurry back Sydney Jones

Comment

WTF defense?

Comment

There was a key offensive pic that wasn't called on that TD but that doesn't excuse the abysmal tackling by the secondary. Schwartz better get their heads out of their assholes.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
                      Eli plays like Unitas against us always.
                      Can't agree with that

Today he is, but we've destroyed him more often than not

Comment

Fuck you "Giants' Pride".

Comment

We're leaving for Florida tomorrow morning so I got up at 5 AM so I could have the packing mostly done in order to afford me time to watch THIS SHIT!

Comment

We look like the worst defense in the league the last three weeks.
                            Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
                              We're leaving for Florida tomorrow morning so I got up at 5 AM so I could have the packing mostly done in order to afford me time to watch THIS SHIT!
                              I can’t stand watching our defense.

Comment

Do we ever play well when Thom Brennaman does one of our games?
                                Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Working...
                                X