One of the dumbest things I've heard on Inside the NFL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One of the dumbest things I've heard on Inside the NFL

Inside the NFL is about the only one of the "expert" shows that I watch. They do a nice job with recaps of the games and are pretty funny too. They came out with a classic on Tuesday though. They were "outraged!" that Gruden was doing the KC game and that he should pull himself from doing the show. Seriously, who gives a shit LOL!! I also like when they are making their picks and they have to disqualify themselves from the pick because they're covering the game. Again, who the hell gives a shit??? Like anybody is going to remember who you picked anyway? These media guys and sportswriters take themselves way to seriously.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
    Inside the NFL is about the only one of the "expert" shows that I watch. They do a nice job with recaps of the games and are pretty funny too. They came out with a classic on Tuesday though. They were "outraged!" that Gruden was doing the KC game and that he should pull himself from doing the show. Seriously, who gives a shit LOL!! I also like when they are making their picks and they have to disqualify themselves from the pick because they're covering the game. Again, who the hell gives a shit??? Like anybody is going to remember who you picked anyway? These media guys and sportswriters take themselves way to seriously.
    What if Gruden influences the game from the booth?!

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
      What if Gruden influences the game from the booth?!
      Oh the humanity!
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
        ^^^ Totally agree.

Here's a pet peeve of mine... When a story breaks, no matter how big or small, and they have to tell me WHO first "broke" the story. I know it's something they have to do not to disrespect their peers or whatever but I'm always left thinking, "I don't care which reporter heard the news FIRST...just tell me what the news is."

Comment

Working...
        X