Just soem thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just soem thoughts

I'm certain everyone now understands why Lombardi says Doug is unqualified to be an NFL head coach. hahahaahah. Every time Lombardi offers an opinion in the future please remember that stupid ass take of his.

Favorite plays.... I think mine might have been the Aggie handoff/run

Favorite play of the game..... might just be the downfield Wis block. TV boys were talking about Kelce getting downfield on a block for Ajayi but if you look Wis was right with him and made a better block knocking down two players.

Elliot is the man. He needs to get his head in the game earlier cause that missed extra point was all about loss of concentration IMM. But he got his head in the game and just kicked the hell out of the ball the rest of the game.

Great win
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

I had total confidence in him on the 53 yarder. Weird feeling.

I’m really glad Doug took the FG there although I understand him wanting to go for it. I’m sure he had a play in mind that he really liked. If we go for it and don’t make it, Bryant would have made any kick under 60 to beat us. That guy just never misses.
    Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Yea Doug was nothing but good decisions yesterday. The first play of the game he went all out. Smith had his guy beat. Whether Nick had the arm to do it or the wind kicked his ass is debatable I guess but I like the call.
      I also liked that he stepped back and decided the FG was a better option than trying for the TD. Finally he rode Ajayi one series and then rode the RPO one series. He changed things up and once he saw something working he used it.
      Hope is not a strategy
      RIP

Comment

I actually ran that Wiz block back and forth a few times. That was crazy!!!!!
        You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

I think that it would have been horrible if he went for that TD from the 3. Thank God they called TO and somebody talked him out of it. And thank God Julio Jones slipped in the endzone!
          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

My favourite call was the swing screen pass to Ajayi on 3rd and 8 after they just ran the same play. Nobody ever calls the same play twice in a row so it’s the last thing the Falcons expected.
            Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Originally posted by rspurr View Post
              My favourite call was the swing screen pass to Ajayi on 3rd and 8 after they just ran the same play. Nobody ever calls the same play twice in a row so it’s the last thing the Falcons expected.
              Good call spurr
              Hope is not a strategy
              RIP

Comment

watched Comcasts post game show last night.
                1) this team is tight
                2) to a man they have a chip on their shoulders
                3) they are having lots of fun

I just enjoy what they have going right now. Is it game time yet ?
                We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Everyone talks about HOW GREAT Sean McVay is at calling games. Where are the Rams today? Doug is quickly becoming one of the best play callers in the game. Play design, every week it seems like something different is thrown at the defense like the Agholor handoff. He has had to transition from Wentz who can do just about everything to Foles who has his limitations, he called more RPO this week than he has since Wentz was in there. Foles responded really well to that. He stayed with the run even after Atlanta tightened up around it. He knows how to get his QB going whether its Wentz (going to a no huddle, different looks etc.) to Foles (quick passes then RPO).

Lombardi's best move right now would be to come out and say he was wrong. He never will though. He has always been a duche and will continue to be one.
                  Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Originally posted by taz View Post
                    Everyone talks about HOW GREAT Sean McVay is at calling games. Where are the Rams today? Doug is quickly becoming one of the best play callers in the game. Play design, every week it seems like something different is thrown at the defense like the Agholor handoff. He has had to transition from Wentz who can do just about everything to Foles who has his limitations, he called more RPO this week than he has since Wentz was in there. Foles responded really well to that. He stayed with the run even after Atlanta tightened up around it. He knows how to get his QB going whether its Wentz (going to a no huddle, different looks etc.) to Foles (quick passes then RPO).

Lombardi's best move right now would be to come out and say he was wrong. He never will though. He has always been a duche and will continue to be one.
                    Do any of them ever say they are wrong? None of them have any accountability. I'll bet nobody outside of Philly ever remembers him saying it anyway LOL. Never happen. On top of that who the hell is Mike Lombardi? Do you value his opinion on anything other than a good Italian restaurant? It's hard to believe that he was ever in anybody's front office and anytime he has he's been fired pretty quickly hasn't he? The guy has worked under Walsh, Reid and Belechek. You would think that the guy would have learned something along the way. To me all that he has is a padded resume.
                    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
                    X