Vaitai

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vaitai

He’ll have his hands full with Griffin next week. I hope we give him some help.
    Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

If he plays the way he did against Atlanta no worries here. Watched the game again and he was really good, especially in the run game.
    Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

I'm watching it now. Up to the end of the first. Just witnessed Kelce hit a LB like a bighorn sheep and knocked him into next week. Vaitai just chipped and got to the MLB. He and the rest of the line are battering defenders.
      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

I like Big V. He has done a very nice job replacing a HOF tackle

Comment

The Big Uglies won the game for us Saturday.
          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Griffen is really, really good. I'm hoping that the grass slows him down a bit because he has a great first step. On one play yesterday he got past the Saints LT like he was standing still. He's also good at working back inside.
            Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Griffen isn't injured but he isn't 100% either. The same with Rhodes. And Thigpen and Sindeo. None at ereal problems but the Vikes are a little dinged up. Maybe a little wear and tear from the big boys on the OL and the RBs will slow them down more
              Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
              Hope is not a strategy
              RIP

Comment

Hey ND, did you guys get frozen out and have to cut your fishing trip short?

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
                  Griffen isn't injured but he isn't 100% either. The same with Rhodes. And Thigpen and Sindeo. None at ereal problems but the Vikes are a little dinged up. Maybe a little wear and tear from the big boys on the OL and the RBs will slow them down more
                  I think we kick their ass, but I wonder if the NFL is interested in seeing the Vikes at home for the SB.
                  We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Yea I really think the NFL would love the Vikings in the super bowl since the game is in Minneapolis. I just have a hard time believing they would say something to the officials and the officials would do anything like that. That doesn't mean I don't believe officials have favorite players or ones they don't like. I fully believe refs will treat some guys better. If it ever got out that Goodell or someone tried to influence the result of a game I think it would really damage football.

It was cold but plenty of clothing and ice houses and you are fine. I had to come back. My wife called this morning to tell me she hit a deer. She was about 11 miles out of town but thought she could drive the car back to town so I told to go to a restaurant and wait. I was about two hours away. Anyway she was fine and I came back to get the car to a shop (nothing $6700 and a week in the shop won't cure). To tell the truth my liver appreciated me coming back. Not sure I can keep that up
                    Hope is not a strategy
                    RIP

Comment

Yea I really think the NFL would love the Vikings in the super bowl since the game is in Minneapolis. I just have a hard time believing they would say something to the officials and the officials would do anything like that. That doesn't mean I don't believe officials have favorite players or ones they don't like. I fully believe refs will treat some guys better. If it ever got out that Goodell or someone tried to influence the result of a game I think it would really damage football.

It was cold but plenty of clothing and ice houses and you are fine. I had to come back. My wife called this morning to tell me she hit a deer. She was about 11 miles out of town but thought she could drive the car back to town so I told to go to a restaurant and wait. I was about two hours away. Anyway she was fine and I came back to get the car to a shop (nothing $6700 and a week in the shop won't cure). ing back. Not sure I can keep that up
                      To tell the truth my liver appreciated me com

Damn proud of you ND! Just after you left I saw on TV it was absolutely brutal up your way and wondered if you would cancel. I'm glad that your bride is OK. There are too many horror stories out there with people hitting deer. When I was a kid when my father was driving the whole family through NY a deer jumped right over the hood of our car. He came out of nowhere and scared the shit out of us. If he came through the windshield wtf knows what would have happened! I hope that you had collision on your vehicle. As I said before, the fact that your bride is OK is a blessing.

Comment

Maybe Doug will come out early running right at Griffen. Let a TE and Big V beat on him a little to give V some confidence.
                        Hope is not a strategy
                        RIP

Comment

Maybe Doug will come out early running right at Griffen. Let a TE and Big V beat on him a little to give V some confidence.
                          I like that plan. Nothing wrong with punting in this game. I’m fine with a run call in almost any situation.
                          Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Working...
                          X