Question: I hope I didn't screw things up for tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question: I hope I didn't screw things up for tomorrow

I decided to switch back to my Eagles fleece that I bought about 15 years ago at the then Holiday Inn Stadium when I last attended an Eagle game and wore it for last week's Atlanta game. I've been wearing it around the house most of the week and it was on the floor and my bide threw it in the laundry and I just discovered it about an hour ago after returning home from a late lunch with friends. Of course there is no way thta I can wash it so after a verbal reprimand to my bride I retrieved it and decided my only recourse was to spin it in the dryer to freshen it up for tomorrow. My question is: Does that count as a wash? Am I still allowed to wear it? Should I switch to another jersey? What if I pick one out that we had a rare defeat in. Oh the humanity!!!!!
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

You’re all good. Drying isn’t washing.
    Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

you wearing a Brady jersey for the first game ?
      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
        you wearing a Brady jersey for the first game ?
        No, but I keep one handy in the bathroom if I need to take a dump.

Comment

Damn it 60 you can’t wash it or do anything to change it! I am still wearing the same socks from last Saturday! In fact I am wearing the same underwear too! Haven’t changed them or washed them all week. No one will stand near me and I need to see a Doctor about the rash ..... but that can wait until after the Super Bowl!
          Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
          Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin View Post
            Damn it 60 you can’t wash it or do anything to change it! I am still wearing the same socks from last Saturday! In fact I am wearing the same underwear too! Haven’t changed them or washed them all week. No one will stand near me and I need to see a Doctor about the rash ..... but that can wait until after the Super Bowl!
            It sounds like I screwed up. I guess that I'll have to wear something else.

Comment

going out or staying home 60 ?
              We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
                going out or staying home 60 ?
                Staying home but the boys have a big party going. Too banged up to go.

Comment

run around in your birthday suit then. Make the Mrs. happy and change our luck

Comment

OK guys, the fleece is definitely going in the dryer before the Super Bowl game in two weeks!

Comment

Guess I’ll be wearing the same drawers for the next couple of weeks.....
                      Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                      Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

You guys never learn---- I did the opposite this year--- everything I wear on game day is freshly cleaned--- Eagles Socks, Eagle moccasin slippers, Eagle plaid pajama bottoms, Eagles black turtle neck and of course my Trotter #54 White Jersey on top. And yes that is how I dress even when I have to go out to see a game at the local Bar. If I do go out that is topped off with any one of my 10 Eagle hats, and my L/A Gear Eagles Kelly Green Winter Jacket from appx the early 70's. Thats how I roll on game day this year.

Clean clothes --- Dilly Dilly all glory to Philly!!

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
                          You guys never learn---- I did the opposite this year--- everything I wear on game day is freshly cleaned--- Eagles Socks, Eagle moccasin slippers, Eagle plaid pajama bottoms, Eagles black turtle neck and of course my Trotter #54 White Jersey on top. And yes that is how I dress even when I have to go out to see a game at the local Bar. If I do go out that is topped off with any one of my 10 Eagle hats, and my L/A Gear Eagles Kelly Green Winter Jacket from appx the early 70's. Thats how I roll on game day this year.

Clean clothes --- Dilly Dilly all glory to Philly!!
                          I am totally different! I wear no Eagles gear for big games! I get nervous wearing the week before a game! I still blame myself for wearing an Eagles T-shirt for the entire time before the last SB appearance!

Comment

Originally posted by RobLew65 View Post
                            I am totally different! I wear no Eagles gear for big games! I get nervous wearing the week before a game! I still blame myself for wearing an Eagles T-shirt for the entire time before the last SB appearance!
                            I get that. I'm wearing an NFC Champs t-shirt today from 2004 but probably won't wear anything else until game day when I'll wear an eagles throwback t-shirt that I wore the last two games. And I won't be washing it either.
                            Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Working...
                            X