No announcement yet.

Kegs and Eggs GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This will not be overturned they are going to say ball was already coming out even though it was not.
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Great

Comment

We won the Super Bowl last year so the NFL is going to make sure we don’t win it this year
        You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

He was down but we’ll get screwed here.
          Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

This one is gonna hurt too

Comment

Good Lord Brandon Graham was getting help there no call

Comment

This is some shitty play calling.
                Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

The quarterback and literally run for 5 yards on us every time

Comment

One first down and we win just one first down and it’s on Doug because this is going to be about playcalling

Comment

3 runs 3 stuffs and punt

Comment

Great great great great play call he could’ve ran to.

Comment

I’m wrong ��

Comment

Just hang onto the ball get a few more yards and let Jake kick a field goal here.

Comment

Brutal, just brutal watching this.
                              Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                              Hope is not a strategy
                              RIP

Comment

I’ll take the win, but something is very wrong with this team.
                                Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                                Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Working...
                                X